We warmly welcome you to White Pearl Daily Cruise and we hope you enjoy a wonderful and unforgettable experience!
We would like to inform you that yours and the crew’s safety is our top priority so we apply the protocol regarding Covid-19 measures from the Greek Government to ensure a safe stay during this activity.
Covid 19 measures and rules
We would like to inform you that you should not travel, if the last 14 days before the trip, you or any member of your family:
- had face-to-face contact or direct physical contact or unprotected contact or remained indoors with a patient with COVID-19.
- were in the same airplane and sat at a distance of two rows positions (in each direction) from the patient with COVID-19 infection.
- are a healthcare professional or other person providing immediate care to a patient with COVID-19.
- had symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath, sudden onset of immunity, taste or bad taste).
Boarding inspection process
We strongly suggest a prompt arrival for facilitating the pre-boarding inspection process which is:
- Maintain the proper social distance during every embarkation and disembarkation at all ports.
- A Pre-boarding health declaration questionnaire must be filled in by all travelers before boarding.
- If the crew detects a person who has been exposed to COVID-19 in any of the ways that is described in the health declaration questionnaire for the last 14 days, this person will not be allowed to embark.
- Contact information of the crew and travelers is mandatory and should be available for inspection by the port authorities for 14 days.